A new version of the XMLSPIF schema is now available. It includes new features requested by members to support their customers’ requirements. These new features include:
- Validity periods for the whole policy and individual category values.
- MarkingData and MarkingQualifiers for the SPIF, privacy marks and tag categories.
- Enhanced constraints on the number of privacy marks and tags that can be selected.
- Date format specification for category values containing a date.
- Required categories for an equivalent policy, classification and categories to provide enhanced equivalency mappings.
- Equivalency between tag sets, where the tag values are the same in each tag set. For example, ISO3166 country codes.
- Fixes to the schema constraints.
Version 2.0 of the schema replaces Version 1.0 of the schema at:
The Version 2.0 schema is backwards compatible with Version 1.0. However, for those people who wish to specifically reference Version 1.0 of the schema, it is still available at: